51 people want to try | 27 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Moroccan Chicken and Roasted Cauliflower"
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 13x9" baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine the yogurt, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, and 4 teaspoons of lemon juice. Season with freshly ground pepper.
3. Place 8 Tbsp of the yogurt mixture in a resealable plastic bag and add the chicken breast, tossing to coat. Refrigerate until ready to use. Cover and refrigerate the remaining yogurt mixture in the bowl.
4. Toss the cauliflower with the remaining 4 teaspoons of lemon juice, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, a pinch of paprika, and a pinch of cumin. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking dish in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
5. Flip the cauliflower and move it to one side of the dish. Add the chicken to the opposite side of the dish, discarding the excess marinade. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
6. Serve the chicken and cauliflower by drizzling with the remaining yogurt mixture. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?