3 people want to try | 3 have favorited
1. Mix all together in bowl form into 2 loaves (if not baking both, freeze them - allow to thaw completely before baking).
2. Bake at 350 degree for 1 1/2 hours. Place foil over loaf loosely while baking.
1. Mix in sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Pour half over top of loaf when you start to bake.
3. Pour 2nd half 20 minutes later.
4. Continue to spoon over loaf every 15 minutes.
I have also made mini individual loaves instead of one big loaf and that works great as well. Reduce baking time to 1 hour for these.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Ham Loaf. Be the first to review it!