Ham Loaf Preparation
1. Mix all together in bowl form into 2 loaves (if not baking both, freeze them - allow to thaw completely before baking).
2. Bake at 350 degree for 1 1/2 hours. Place foil over loaf loosely while baking.
1. Mix in sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Pour half over top of loaf when you start to bake.
3. Pour 2nd half 20 minutes later.
4. Continue to spoon over loaf every 15 minutes.
I have also made mini individual loaves instead of one big loaf and that works great as well. Reduce baking time to 1 hour for these.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Ham Loaf. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.