3 people want to try | 17 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Spicy Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup"
1. Heat a large soup pot, add the oil. Add the onions, lemongrass, and all the peppers and chiles and saute until soft, stirring frequently.
2. Add the ginger, garlic, and mushrooms, reduce the heat and continue to saute for 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat to very low and stir in the coconut milk, stock, and chicken. Heat very slowly, but do not allow the soup to boil!
4. Simmer until the chicken is just tender.
5. Add the remaining ingredients, garnish with a couple of Thai chiles, if desired, and serve.
Heat Scale: Extremely Hot
Recipe by: Bradley Koehler
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 673 by RecipeLu ~~ltrecipelu~~at;geocities.com> on Feb 01, 1998
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?