1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Lay the chopped cauliflower and parsnips on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Mix them around so that oil covers most of the vegetables.
2. Place in the oven, and roast for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven when the edges of the vegetables are golden brown, and transfer into the bowl of a food processor with the blade attached.
4. Add garlic powder, half of the parsley, and the sea salt and pepper to the roasted vegetables.
5. Process until smooth, then transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the remaining parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 90.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 134.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!