So easy... put in the oven and eat in 30 min. Be sure to use chicken cutlets for fastest cook time and no pre-cooking.
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Many people are precooking, searing, or something else to the chicken. The whole point is to have a quick and easy no clean up meal. 6 oz cutlets work the best in this recipe and bring it to perfection at the thirty minute cooking time.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (635g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 257 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.6g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 149.7mg||46 %|
|Sodium 2418.9mg||83 %|
|Potassium 1529.9mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 99.2g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 90.5g|
|Protein 70.8g||101 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 933
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.