I've seen several recipes on this site that say they are Red Lobster clones, but I didn't see any with the exact ingredients as this one.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.
These biscuits are almost identical to Red Lobsters. Yummy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 26.5mg||8 %|
|Sodium 656.4mg||23 %|
|Potassium 95.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 29g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.