The after Thanksgiving and Christmas "What do I do with leftover" Turkey and Bacon Salad Sandwich.
1. Get prepared. Chop onions and celery, and cook bacon to crumble. Dab bacon with paper towel to remove excess grease before you crumble it. Cut the grapes in half.
2. Slightly saute pecan halves in a 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Keep an eye on them because you can burn them easily. It will not take long.
3. Remove pecans. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter, and slightly saute onion and celery. I like them a little crisp but starting to turn transparent. Do not overcook.
4. Place cooked turkey in a mixing bowl. Add crumbled bacon, sauteed onion and celery, grape halves, sauteed pecans, Dijon, Ranch Dressing, and Miracle Whip. Mix all ingredient together!
6. Place on Sandwich bread. Add 2 thick strip bacon strips, and raw spinach to make even better. Garnish with some dill pickle! Eat, and enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 321 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.7g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.6g|
|Cholesterol 52.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 508mg||18 %|
|Potassium 374mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 20.3g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!