1. Fill a large pot half way with water and then add the first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring water mixture and wings to a boil and then boil for 15 minutes.
3. Transfer wings to an oven safe container coated with cooking spray. Bake wings on "Broil" (high) for 15 minutes on each side.(For crispier wings, cook longer on each side, maybe 20 minutes per side).
4. While waiting for wings, combine the Hot Sauce and Margarine in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave for 2 minutes or until melted. (You can cook the sauce longer for a thicker sauce).
5. When wings are done, shake 'em up with the sauce and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (305g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 384 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.7g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 189.9mg||58 %|
|Sodium 1120.5mg||39 %|
|Potassium 664.8mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 43.7g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 634
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.