by Allison Empey. Deliciously refreshing; pair with avocado tomato salsa and fresh parsley.
1. In a small saute pan, combine lemon juice, olive oil, butter, mustard, garlic, pepper, salt, basil, dill, and capers.
2. While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Place Salmon filet on heavy duty foil to make a pan.
4. Pour sauce evenly over fish.
5. Place fish on a grill and BBQ for 10-12 minutes depending on the thickness. The fish should be flaky and light pink in color.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 308 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.2g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.1g|
|Cholesterol 129.8mg||40 %|
|Sodium 205.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 855mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 46.8g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 512
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.