1. In a small saute pan, combine lemon juice, olive oil, butter, mustard, garlic, pepper, salt, basil, dill, and capers.
2. While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Place Salmon filet on heavy duty foil to make a pan.
4. Pour sauce evenly over fish.
5. Place fish on a grill and BBQ for 10-12 minutes depending on the thickness. The fish should be flaky and light pink in color.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 308 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.2g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.1g|
|Cholesterol 129.8mg||40 %|
|Sodium 205.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 855mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 46.8g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 512
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe