Ready in 30 minutes
by Allison Empey
1. In a small saute pan, combine lemon juice, olive oil, butter, mustard, garlic, pepper, salt, basil, dill, and capers.
2. While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Place Salmon filet on heavy duty foil to make a pan.
4. Pour sauce evenly over fish.
5. Place fish on a grill and BBQ for 10-12 minutes depending on the thickness. The fish should be flaky and light pink in color.
billyt3 1d 18h agoWhere is the citrus? The only citrus is the lemon juice.
Miamariko 3m agoVery good. Lots of flavor.
ladyhoffman 3m agoThis was delicious! I baked it for appr 23 minutes in a shallow casserole at 350. Was afraid the flavors would be too strong, but Husband loved it. Will make again!
kathryn_adams 4m agoVery delicious! I actually boiled some orzo, cooled it, topped it with fresh arugula, and then put the salmon and sauce on top. It was GREAT! My fiancé loved it too!
nessadot 10m ago06/07/15: Good. May need to try to make again.
becky_lang 11m agoVery good, easy recipe!!
bastonrach 1y agoamazing such a good way to make salmon. took 15 minutes to cook mine and near the end i turned it over to make sure the bottom was done was so soft and melted in my mouth. wouldnt fry salmon again after eating it like this
pontia777 1y agoVery flavorful!
aamama 1y agoWe all loved this - even the kids!!!
AESG 1y agoI used fresh dill and skipped the salt.