1. Cut whitefish into 3/4-inch pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Reduce heat to low; add tomatoes, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, sugar and bay leaves. Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add whitefish and scallops. Cook, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork and scallops are opaque. Add shrimp, cool for 1 minute. Remove bay leaves; discard.
Set seafood sauce aside.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well.
5. Combine pasta with seafood sauce in large serving bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings
Recipe By: George Ross
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (429g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 90 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 168.1mg||52 %|
|Sodium 163.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1079.8mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 36.1g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 364
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.