Ready in 20 minutes
Apple Fritters are fried apples with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar!
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Blend eggs, milk and shortening together.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once with egg mixture and mix just till moist.
4. Stir in apple. Drop apple mixture from Tablespoon into deep fryer. Fry at 375 degree till puffy and golden...3 or 4 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners sugar
larrywwagoner 2y agoAdd a teaspoon of cinnamon
sarahbaker2 3y ago
jessicamarieconcepcion 3y agoEasy and delicious!!!
Crettenberger 4y agoThanks for bringing back a favorite from my childhood, awesome with maple syrup! I did apple rings, like my mom used to, easier to dip and fry.
lydiabatson 6y agokids love them...tasty and easy!
eve1212 7y ago[I posted this recipe.]