Top-ranked recipe named "Apricot Glazed Chicken with Dried Fruit and Rosemary"
1. Line pans with foil and then preheat oven to 375
2. Trim any extra fat from chicken and put in roaster; use 2 9 X 13 pans if you need the room--don''t crowd the chicken.
3. Mix together the topping (can thin with a little brandy if nec) and toss with the chicken until it is evenly coated with sauce, reserving some rosemary for garnish. Arrange skin side up in pans(s), spaced evenly.
4. Do ahead: can do everything up to this point ahead; just cover pans and refrigerate til ready to cook (remove from fridge about 30 minutes before cooking.)
5. Roast uncovered til chicken is brown (burnished) and cooked through--with thighs, I do it about 50-60 minutes. Want a nice burnish on the chicken.
Garnish with more rosemary
Good for a crowd, esp. when you are doing a lot of other cooking and need something simple. Good served with brussels sprouts with lemon vinaigrette and whole wheat cous cous with a little bit of basil olive oil. Also good with beet tzatziki.
Can garnish with a little fresh rosemary before serving
Adjust the amount of dried fruit to your liking.
Can thin preserves with a little bit of brandy; can add more vinegar if you like it tangier
There are no reviews yet for Apricot Glazed Chicken with Dried Fruit and Rosemary. Be the first to review it!