1. Preheat oven to 350? F (125?C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch backing pan
2. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in egg noodles and cook for 8-10 min or until al dente: drain.
3. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix egg noodles with a 1/4 cup butter, cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in apricot nectar and milk. Transfer to the prepared baking pan.
4. In a separate medium bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar, remaining vanilla, and cinnamon. Spread over the egg noodle mixture.
5. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated ovenuntil bubbly and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (121g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 107.3mg||33 %|
|Sodium 154mg||5 %|
|Potassium 113.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 56.9g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 391
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.