1. Preheat oven to 350? F (125?C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch backing pan
2. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in egg noodles and cook for 8-10 min or until al dente: drain.
3. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix egg noodles with a 1/4 cup butter, cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in apricot nectar and milk. Transfer to the prepared baking pan.
4. In a separate medium bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar, remaining vanilla, and cinnamon. Spread over the egg noodle mixture.
5. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated ovenuntil bubbly and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (121g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 107.3mg||33 %|
|Sodium 154mg||5 %|
|Potassium 113.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 56.9g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 391
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe