* Heat olive oil in a large saute' pan over medium high heat.
* Add diced asparagus and diced pepper of your choice and saute' until medium firm.
* Reduce heat to medium and add scrambled eggs, cover, constantly pushing the egg mixture towards the center.
* When mixture is semi firm, turn egg mixture completely over and cover.
* Cook until eggs are not runny.
** Great served with Italian Bread
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 176.2mg||54 %|
|Sodium 58.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 108.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 85
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe