* Heat olive oil in a large saute' pan over medium high heat.
* Add diced asparagus and diced pepper of your choice and saute' until medium firm.
* Reduce heat to medium and add scrambled eggs, cover, constantly pushing the egg mixture towards the center.
* When mixture is semi firm, turn egg mixture completely over and cover.
* Cook until eggs are not runny.
** Great served with Italian Bread
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (69g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 176.2mg||54 %|
|Sodium 58.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 108.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 85
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.