Ready in 45 minutes
Fantastic flavor combination of orange, cranberry and pecan. This recipe is so fast - you will be taking them out of the oven before you know it. Easy mixing and cleanup.
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray (like Pam).
2. Combine all the dry ingredients except cranberries and pecans.
3. Add the oil, juice and egg and stir until just moistened. Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins. These do not rise a lot so you can use a generous amount for each muffin, filling each or more.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer stuck into your biggest muffin comes out clean.