1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray (like Pam).
2. Combine all the dry ingredients except cranberries and pecans.
3. Add the oil, juice and egg and stir until just moistened. Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins. These do not rise a lot so you can use a generous amount for each muffin, filling each or more.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer stuck into your biggest muffin comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (635g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 579 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.3g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.2g|
|Cholesterol 211.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 807.2mg||28 %|
|Potassium 933.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 246g||72 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||51 %|
|Sugars, other 233.4g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1628
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe