- Cook bacon in large skillet till crisp, remove bacon and crumble.
- Place bacon and cheese on one half of the breast.
- Place the other half of chicken breast over on top of the bacon and cheese.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat bacon grease to med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 5 mins per side.
- Reduce heat to med-low.
- Cover and cook for 10 mins or until done.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Stir cornstarch into chicken broth.
- Add to skillet and bring to boil, stirring.
- Cook 3 mins until thickened.
- Add parsley.
- To serve spoon over chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (367g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 316 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.2g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 175.3mg||54 %|
|Sodium 829.7mg||29 %|
|Potassium 729mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 59.4g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 578
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.