1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Arrange bacon slices on baking sheet. Bake until pale golden, about 8 minutes.
3. Cut each slice crosswise in half. Cool.
4. Wrap 1 bacon piece around sides of each scallop and secure with a toothpick.
5. Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Place scallops on baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, boil cream in heavy large skillet until reduced to 3/4 c., about 3 minutes.
7. Add mustard and syrup and boil until thickened to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Remove toothpicks from scallops. Spoon sauce evenly onto 4 small plates. Arrange scallops decoratively atop sauce.
9. Sprinkle with chives and serve. Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 382 by RecipeLu on Dec 18, 1997
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (183g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 344 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.3g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 92.9mg||29 %|
|Sodium 880.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 435.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 21.7g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 467
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
I recommend pairing it with this recipe
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe