Ready in 1 hour
from my dear Sister
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
* Butter a large baking dish.
* Bring a sauce pan 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Add asparagus and salt and cook until the spears are just beginning to bend when lifted by the stem (5-7 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
* Wrap each asparagus spear in one slice of prosciutto and place in the baking dish.
* Dot with butter and sprinkle with the cheese and pepper.
* Bake until the cheese melts (about 10-15 minutes).
Helbergs 7y agoThis dish accomplished the impossible- my husband actually complimented an asparagus dish and asked me to make it again-- I just about fell off my chair. Thank you.
sgrishka 7y agoThis dish made an excellent addition to our families Thanksgiving table. It was easy to make and absolutely delicious!
mstanco 9y ago[I posted this recipe.]