* Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
* Butter a large baking dish.
* Bring a sauce pan 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Add asparagus and salt and cook until the spears are just beginning to bend when lifted by the stem (5-7 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
* Wrap each asparagus spear in one slice of prosciutto and place in the baking dish.
* Dot with butter and sprinkle with the cheese and pepper.
* Bake until the cheese melts (about 10-15 minutes).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (199g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 645 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.6g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.2g||136 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 102.2mg||31 %|
|Sodium 982.4mg||34 %|
|Potassium 342.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 14.7g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 720
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.