Tip: Another recipe with the exact-same name "Batter White Bread" ranks higher.
1. In mixer dissolve yeast in water (110 degrees).
2. Add sugar, salt, shortening, and half of the flour.
3. Blend at low speed.
4. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in remaining flour by hand.
6. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
7. Stir batter for about 30 seconds.
8. Spread batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
9. Let rise for 20 minutes.
10. Bake 275 convection 325 regular oven for 40-50 minutes
There are no reviews yet for Batter White Bread. Be the first to review it!