Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Leave chicken breasts at original size OR with a meat mallet, flatten each thawed chicken breast to approximately 1/4 inches.
2. Season both sides with seasonings to your taste.
3. If leaving chicken breasts at original size, cut a pocket into the breast (not all the way through).
4. Stuff each chicken breast with pepper jack cheese slices OR lay desired amount of cheese slices on top of flattened breasts and fold; secure with soaked toothpicks.
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and lightly brown chicken breasts on all sides.
6. Transfer chicken to a lightly greased baking dish; place in preheated oven and cook for 20-35 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear; basting with barbecue sauce on both sides frequently.
7. Remove from oven and Enjoy the goodness!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe