My version of an apple martini but totally natural (no MSG-based flavor enhancers, etc.). The result? A guest who swears "...you must have put something in my drink..."
1. Pour the vodka and juice concentrate ingredients into shaker, add ice, splash-in the lemon juice
2. Shake the mixture to combine until most of the ice is melted - about one minute.
3. Strain into chilled martini glass.
4. Add frozen apple slice, floating or with martini pick
5. Make sure you have at least three hours free on your schedule, and maybe plan some aerobic activities to help you work the drink off! ;-)
Freezing the apple slices means there will be slices that will keep between occasions, without wasting an apple!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (386g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 21.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 215.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 19.4g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.