Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Beef Lo Mein with Bean Sprouts recipe, or contribute your own.
1. Add noodles to a large pot of boiling salted water. Stir and when it reaches a second boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 1 minute longer. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain thoroughly.
2. Cut meat against the grain in 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. Mix beef marinade. Add beef strips and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together oyster sauce, dark and light soy sauces, chicken broth, sesame oil, sugar, and white pepper.
5. Preheat a wok. Add 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 slice of ginger and garlic, and half of the salt; saute until fragrant. Increase to high heat, add beef; stir-fry until browned, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. Heat remaining oil in the wok over medium heat. Add the remaining ginger, garlic and salt. Pour in sauce mixture, stir and bring to a boil. Add noodles and toss to coat with the sauce. Add the bean sprouts, chives and return the beef; stir-fry.
7. Pick out and discard ginger and garlic.