1. Add noodles to a large pot of boiling salted water. Stir and when it reaches a second boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 1 minute longer. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain thoroughly.
2. Cut meat against the grain in 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. Mix beef marinade. Add beef strips and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together oyster sauce, dark and light soy sauces, chicken broth, sesame oil, sugar, and white pepper.
5. Preheat a wok. Add 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 slice of ginger and garlic, and half of the salt; saute until fragrant. Increase to high heat, add beef; stir-fry until browned, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. Heat remaining oil in the wok over medium heat. Add the remaining ginger, garlic and salt. Pour in sauce mixture, stir and bring to a boil. Add noodles and toss to coat with the sauce. Add the bean sprouts, chives and return the beef; stir-fry.
7. Pick out and discard ginger and garlic.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (204g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 337 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.5g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.9g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 958.6mg||33 %|
|Potassium 314.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 49.2g|
|Protein 16.3g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 603
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!