1. Stack beef steaks, cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Toss with garlic
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove, repeat with remaining beef, season with salt and pepper
4. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, add gravy mix and 1 cup cold water, blend well
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in beef; heat through, serve over noodles. Pass sour cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (524g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 374 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.6g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 280.2mg||86 %|
|Sodium 5882.9mg||203 %|
|Potassium 1625.8mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 230.6g||68 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 219.2g|
|Protein 66.4g||95 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1572
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.