1. Stack beef steaks, cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Toss with garlic
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove, repeat with remaining beef, season with salt and pepper
4. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, add gravy mix and 1 cup cold water, blend well
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in beef; heat through, serve over noodles. Pass sour cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (524g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 374 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.6g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 280.2mg||86 %|
|Sodium 5882.9mg||203 %|
|Potassium 1625.8mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 230.6g||68 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 219.2g|
|Protein 66.4g||95 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1572
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe