1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Sift together dry ingredients
3. Add oil, coffee, and milk; mix at medium speed for 2 minutes
4. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix for 2 more minutes ***BATTER WILL BE THIN***
5. Pour into a pan of your choice. There is enough batter for a single 9x13 inch pan, two 9 inch round pans, a single bundt pan, or 30 regular sized cupcakes.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out completely clean. Cooking times vary largely by oven and pan type.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2548g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1981 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 220.1g||293 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.3g||152 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 124g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 54.3g|
|Cholesterol 2119.9mg||652 %|
|Sodium 3936.5mg||136 %|
|Potassium 1753.2mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1493.7g||439 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 1481.6g|
|Protein 101.1g||144 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8210
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe