A clone of Boston Market's meat loaf
"Rich, moist meat loaf made with savory seasonings and covered with zesty hickory barbecue sauce" America' Most Wanted Recipes. This meat loaf is perfect for people who don't like onions and peppers in their meat loaf-like me! It however is the most delicious meat loaf ever!!!
1, Preheat the oven to 400 F
2. In a large bowl, stir together the ketchup, bbq sauce and the sugar; set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
3. With your hands, mix in the remaining ingredients.
4. Form the mixture into a loaf and placed into a greased 9 by 5 inch loaf pan. (If you don't have a loaf pan, that's ok - I use a rectangular pan and that works fine)
5. Bake, COVERED, for 30 mins.
6. Uncover and drain the fat from the pan, then slice the meat loaf while still in the pan.
7. Drizzle the reserved tomato sauce mixture evenly over the meat loaf. (The reserved amount of sauce is not enough for us-I make more sauce while meatloaf is cooking so that every slice has sauce on the top and so that the sauce runs down into between the slices).
8. Bake, UNCOVERED, for an additional 30 mins or until cooked thoroughly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (206g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 324 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 102.4mg||32 %|
|Sodium 954mg||33 %|
|Potassium 518.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 35.9g|
|Protein 27.6g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 591
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe