These are the best brownies you will ever have! I've had a lot of different kinds of brownies and none as good as these. You will probably have a small chocolate heart attack. I recommend some ice cream on the side.
1. Butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 350
2. Gently melt the chocolate. Let it cool for about 10 minutes
3. Cream the butter and sugar in a medium-sized bowl until light and fluffy
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Stir in the vanilla.
5. Stir constantly as you drizzle in the melted chocolate. After all the chocolate is in, beat well for a minute or two.
6. Stir in flour and possible embellishments. Mix just enough to blend thoroughly.
7. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cut into squares while still hot, then allow to cool for at least 10 minutes, if you can wait that long.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (62g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 142 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.8g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 59.1mg||18 %|
|Sodium 73.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 141.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 26.2g|
|Protein 3.5g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.