I was looking for a recipe that made chocolate chip cookies in which the chocolate chips were melty and gooey and I found this recipe. They are the best cookies ever!! The secret is the sea salt-you have these delicious sweet, buttery cookies and every once in a while you get a hint of salt and it's an awesome contrast to the sweetness. **From Savory Sweet Life blog**
1. Preheat oven to 360 F
2. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy-about 3 minutes.
3. Add both eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
4. Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour until cookie dough is fully incorporated.
5. Finally add chocolate chips.
6. The batter should be thick.
7. Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough on parchment lined baking sheet.
8. Bake 12-14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. **This is very important!! When the edges are golden brown, take them out of the oven-otherwise they will over cook!!
9. Allow to remain on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer the parchment paper to a cool surface and cool for 3 minutes.
**Yields 24 Large cookies. I use make 2 1/2 tablespoon balls of dough, if you make them smaller you will get a lot more cookies!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 35.8mg||11 %|
|Sodium 10.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 25.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe