Ready in 45 minutes
1. Grease a 9x13" pan
2. Spread tortilla chips in pan to form a crust
3. Combine all ingredients except cheese.
4. Spread half the mixture on top of the chips.
5. Spread half of the cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
6. Follow with remaining chicken
7. Top with remaining cheese
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
9. Serve with garnishes of chopped tomatoes, cilantro, guacamole, and sour cream
(To prepare ahead, mix all ingredients, but wait before cooking to assemble so the chips won't be soggy)