1. Grease a 9x13" pan
2. Spread tortilla chips in pan to form a crust
3. Combine all ingredients except cheese.
4. Spread half the mixture on top of the chips.
5. Spread half of the cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
6. Follow with remaining chicken
7. Top with remaining cheese
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
9. Serve with garnishes of chopped tomatoes, cilantro, guacamole, and sour cream
(To prepare ahead, mix all ingredients, but wait before cooking to assemble so the chips won't be soggy)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (466g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 456 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.6g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 24g||120 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 147mg||45 %|
|Sodium 1479mg||51 %|
|Potassium 978.9mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.4g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 51.3g|
|Protein 53.2g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 910
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe