Ready in 25 minutes
This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab).
"AMAZING recipe!! Thank you so much, I have been looking for an easy alfredo sauce for awhile; so glad I found yours!! I've made this recipe twice before, and we are making it again tonight. My 13 year old son is a very finicky eater, and he LOVES this recipe! I do use a little more cheese, just rounding for easier measuring. The real secret to making this recipe AWESOME is that the longer you let it simmer together, the better the flavors blend, therefore tasting better. The sauce actually thickens more once it is removed from the heat source."
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. Enjoy over pasta or with warm breadsticks.
Prettypinknred 1y agoDelish!!! I did use regular butter, and added a little regular milk. Along with garlic powder, extra garlic, salt no pepper, and Parmesan Romano cheese.
cay3 1y agoA family favorite! Thanks :)
ChickieX 1y agoI made this sauce exactly. It was good, but better than Olive Garden, it was not.
Marsherie2005 1y agoSoooo good. I used 1 cup of heavy cream, for 1 box of pasta. Swapped the mozzarella cheese for Monterey Jack cheese. Awesome!!!
Stlguinea 1y agoThis was so easy and awesome!
shine6874 1y ago
jitterbugg 2y ago
tforward 2y ago
Jibbywibby 2y agoSooo good! My daughter asks for this quite often.
Ange325 2y agoReally good and easy to make!