1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. Enjoy over pasta or with warm breadsticks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 486 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 33.7g||169 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 182.2mg||56 %|
|Sodium 462.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 112.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 555
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe