Ready in 25 minutes
This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab).
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. Enjoy over pasta or with warm breadsticks.
Prettypinknred 1y agoDelish!!! I did use regular butter, and added a little regular milk. Along with garlic powder, extra garlic, salt no pepper, and Parmesan Romano cheese.
cay3 2y agoA family favorite! Thanks :)
ChickieX 2y agoI made this sauce exactly. It was good, but better than Olive Garden, it was not.
Marsherie2005 2y agoSoooo good. I used 1 cup of heavy cream, for 1 box of pasta. Swapped the mozzarella cheese for Monterey Jack cheese. Awesome!!!
Stlguinea 2y agoThis was so easy and awesome!
shine6874 2y ago
jitterbugg 2y ago
tforward 2y ago
Jibbywibby 2y agoSooo good! My daughter asks for this quite often.
Ange325 2y agoReally good and easy to make!