Ready in 1 hour
A wholesome casserole for a cold winter's day.
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease 2 1/2 qt. oven proof casserole dish.
2) Prepare vegetables and steam for 15 minutes.
3) Mix condensed soups in quart bowl with 4 oz. of milk. Add garlic powder and salt to taste. Add bite sized pieces of turkey and mix thoroughly.
4) When vegetables are done, place them in two layers in prepared casserole.
5) Pour condensed soup and turkey mixture over vegetables.
6) Mix Bisquick, eggs and remaining 8 oz. milk in quart bowl, then pour carefully over top of casserole.
7) Place in oven, bake for 30 minutes, then remove and let set to cool for 5 minutes.
AlmackHouse 6y agoA great use for holiday leftovers. This recipe is an altered version of Bisquick's Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe which can be found on the back of the Bisquick box. I double the amount of canned soup and Bisquick topping and used a slightly larger casserole dish to accommodate the increased crust and gravy. It worked very well in the same baking time with no spill overs. [I posted this recipe.]