1) Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease 2 1/2 qt. oven proof casserole dish.
2) Prepare vegetables and steam for 15 minutes.
3) Mix condensed soups in quart bowl with 4 oz. of milk. Add garlic powder and salt to taste. Add bite sized pieces of turkey and mix thoroughly.
4) When vegetables are done, place them in two layers in prepared casserole.
5) Pour condensed soup and turkey mixture over vegetables.
6) Mix Bisquick, eggs and remaining 8 oz. milk in quart bowl, then pour carefully over top of casserole.
7) Place in oven, bake for 30 minutes, then remove and let set to cool for 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (372g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 416 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.2g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 1436.6mg||442 %|
|Sodium 1472.8mg||51 %|
|Potassium 916.7mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.3g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 54.9g|
|Protein 58.1g||83 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 884
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe