1. Get out your cream cheese, eggs and cream and let sit while making the crust so that they are at or close to room temp by the time you need them. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix crumbs, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl until combined and press into the bottom and about an inch or two up the sides of a 10" springform pan.
3. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Take out to cool. Turn off the oven.
4. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, egg yolks and vanilla; mix until smooth. Add in the sugar, flour and heavy cream and blend until smooth. Do not over-mix as this will create more air bubbles which can contribute to your cake cracking.
5. Meanwhile, melt dark and white chocolate in separate sauce pans on the stove.
6. Once melted, remove the dark chocolate from heat and pour 1/3 of the batter into the pan. Pour the melted white chocolate into the remaining batter. Mix both until combined.
7. Pour 1/3 of the white chocolate mixture into the prepared crust. Drop in spoonfuls of the dark chocolate mixture on top. Pour in the rest of the white chocolate mixture over that. Finally, drop in spoonfuls of the rest of dark chocolate mixture and swirl it all around with a knife, but don?t overmix.
8. Place in the oven and turn it on to 400 degrees (F). Bake for 10 minutes and then turn it down to 200 degrees (F). Bake for 3 hours. Turn the over off, prop open the door slightly and let cool for 1 hour. Finally, place in your refrigerator and chill for a full 24 hours before removing the springform pan?s side and serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 220 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.4g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 556.9mg||171 %|
|Sodium 238.5mg||8 %|
|Potassium 218.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.9g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 93.9g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 647
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.