Top-ranked recipe named "Boiled Snow Crab"
1. You will also need: Big pot with water.
2. Season the water with a couple dashes of garlic salt, some fresh ground pepper to taste, and about 1/2-1 cup of old bay.
3. Remember these are outside shells and you're trying to penetrate flavor to the inside, although some are preslit for easy access.
4. Then squeeze all the lemons into the water and add the legs.
5. Let it boil for at least 15 minutes so they can thaw and flavor can get in it.
6. Dump in sink, in collander, and let cool for a 2 minutes.
7. If you think it might be too spicy, rinse it off a little bit.
8. Meanwhile heat up some butter, maybe 1/2 stick in microwave, in a couple small bowls and squeeze some lemon in them.
9. Perfect for dipping the crab in!
10. But only if you like lemon if not just heat up the butter to dip the crab inches Enjoy!