1. Peel the papaya, slice in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Cut the avacado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Using a large spoon, separate the fruit from the peel.
3. Dice both the papaya and the avacado into 1-inch cubes.
4. Using a knife, peel the grapefruit to remove all the bitter white pith. Over a bowl, cut each segment away from the membrane. (Save the juice for the dressing.)
5. Toss the fruit and mint together and set aside.
6. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing together. Mix enough dressing to evenly coat the fruit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 28.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 626mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe