1. Heat oil in large skillet.
2. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry until lightly browned.
3. Remove chicken.
4. Mix together remaining ingredients; stir into skillet and heat
over medium heat until well mixed and sugar is dissolved.
5. Return chicken to skillet and bring to a hard boil.
6. Reduce heat to slow simmer and cook approx. 20 min. or
until chicken is tender.
7. If necessary, thicken sauce with slurry of 3/4 T. cornstarch
and 3/4 T. water.
7. Serve over hot rice and ENJOY!!!!!
(Next time, I'm going to use boneless thighs and double the sauce recipe. If making for just you and AJ, you can reduce the amount of chicken and keep the sauce the same.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 10.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 578.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 104.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 11.6g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 84
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.