1. Combine all except oil and lemon juice in a small food processor or coffee bean grinder.
2. Chop briefly until all about the same size.
3. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
4. To serve, combine about 1 1/2 t.
5. herb mixture to 3-4 T olive oil mixture on a small dish.
6. Dip sliced bread in mixture.
7. Makes 1/4 c. of herb mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.3g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 586.5mg||20 %|
|Potassium 103.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.1g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 259
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.