Top-ranked recipe named "Bread Dipping Sauce"
The first time I made this was to keep guests snacking while we prepared the first course. We almost didn't make it any farther in the meal as it is SO good!
"I absolutely loved this dipping sauce. i added some Parmesan cheese and Balsamic vinegar to the above and it was terrific. Bottle up any extra and put it in the fridge for next time"- samslick
1. Combine all except oil and lemon juice in a small food processor or coffee bean grinder.
2. Chop briefly until all about the same size.
3. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
4. To serve, combine about 1 1/2 t.
5. herb mixture to 3-4 T olive oil mixture on a small dish.
6. Dip sliced bread in mixture.
7. Makes 1/4 c. of herb mixture.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
audabc 1 year agoMy husband can consume the entire portion by himself. Still very good if dried versions of the ingredients are all that is readily available. Love it!
syedgd 2 years ago
Cheekygirl1984 2 years agoAbsolutely perfect. Had some one night & kept craving for more for the rest of the week. Added balsamic vinegar for a bit more zing
hanan@home 3 years agoDelicious blend of flavors with a mild kick of heat. Served with wine and cheese.
mantone 3 years agoGood stuff! Kids loved it too.
samslick 3 years agoI absolutely loved this dipping sauce. i added some Parmesan cheese and Balsamic vinegar to the above and it was terrific. Bottle up any extra and put it in the fridge for next time
echofc 7 years agoDelicious!
kmhaslam 8 years ago[I posted this recipe.]