- Roll out your crust
- Prebake at 400? untill crust is fully cooked about 15 min
- In a large sauce pan cover sliced potatos with salted water
- Bring to Boil, Immediately drain and pat dry
- In a large frypan cook bacon on medium till crisp, remove bacon with slotted spoon onto paper towel
- Set Aside
- Increase heat to med-high
- In batches fry potato slices turning once about 2.5 min per side till golden brown
- Transfer to paper towel
- Add scallion (whites) cook til tender about 1 min
- remove and add to the potato plate
- Add eggs to pan to scramble, add salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the sour cream on the crust
- Layer toppings Ham, Eggs, 1/2 cheese, potatoes, bacon, scallion greens, remaining cheese
- return to oven and bake till cheese is melted about 5 min
- Top with lettuce, Cut and Serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (485g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 481 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.5g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.9g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 800.2mg||246 %|
|Sodium 26329mg||908 %|
|Potassium 956.5mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 43.2g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 737
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!