1. Preheat oven to 350?F
2. Cut bacon into thirds
3. Wrap bacon pieces around sausages; use 1 toothpick per sausage to hold together
4. Place on large baking pan
5. Sprinkle brown sugar over top of bacon wrapped sausages
6. Bake until bacon is crisp and sugar is melted; apprx 15 mins. **sometimes I turn the oven to broil for a few minutes at the end to make the bacon crispier**
7. Keep warm in slow cooker while serving.
Linda made these for us for Easter 2010 and they were really yummy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (111g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 227 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.2g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 38.1mg||12 %|
|Sodium 481.9mg||17 %|
|Potassium 189.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.3g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 54.3g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 465
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!