1. In large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, unsalted butter and eggs.
3. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, and stir gently just until combined, leaving some lumps in batter.
4. Prepare waffles according to manufacturer's instructions or until waffles are golden brown (3 to 5 minutes).
5. Transfer finished waffles to baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Keep waffles in single layer.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 167 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.6g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 297.3mg||91 %|
|Sodium 798.5mg||28 %|
|Potassium 223.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 35.6g|
|Protein 13.1g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 364
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.