Top-ranked recipe named "Buttermilk Waffles with Banana-Caramel Sauce"
1. In large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, unsalted butter and eggs.
3. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, and stir gently just until combined, leaving some lumps in batter.
4. Prepare waffles according to manufacturer's instructions or until waffles are golden brown (3 to 5 minutes).
5. Transfer finished waffles to baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Keep waffles in single layer.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
Recipe added via RecipeScan image:
nellyusha 4 days 9 hours agoMy family loved this recipe. Including my son, who is a picky eater. I guess my only question is —where is the recipe for banana-caramel sauce?