1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
2) Combine crust ingredients and press at bottom of muffin cups
3) Beat the butter with an electric mixer until it is soft, and then add sugar. Beat about 3 minutes until creamy
4) Add the eggs, one at a time beating until they are well combined
5) In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk them together
6) Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar and beat it just to combine. Add 1/2 of the liquids (milk & vanilla), scrape down bowl and beat to combine. Continue adding the dry and wet ingredients alternately making sure you end with dry ingredients (pour batter on top of crust)
7) In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar and the cocoa until fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended (pour cream cheese mixture over batter)
8) Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until centers are firm. Cool 15 minutes (cheesecake centers will sink while cooling). Refrigerate in muffin cups at least 1 hour; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour longer before serving
9) Meanwhile, for the topping, cream the butter on high until it's light and fluffy. Add the confectioner's sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, and beat until fluffy each time. Beat in the vanilla until incorporated. Then cream in the fluff. Top with graham cracker crumbs
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24|
|Calories from Fat: 296 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.9g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 116.8mg||36 %|
|Sodium 216.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 338.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 160.7g||47 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 154.3g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 908
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe