1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type: Press select until the number 1 is displayed for a 1 pound loaf.
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
Recipe by: Oster Deluxe Bread and Dough Maker, p 22. (1997)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 29.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 170mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 44.4g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 246
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe