Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Caraway-Rye Bread 1 Lb (Oster Bread Machine) recipe, or contribute your own.
"I have used this recipe several times. I love the taste of caraway. The bread is light in texture. I also want to try adding about a teaspoon of dried dill weed or maybe dill seed.
I used the whole wheat setting on the last few bakings."
1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type: Press select until the number 1 is displayed for a 1 pound loaf.
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
Recipe by: Oster Deluxe Bread and Dough Maker, p 22. (1997)