This is a very easy recipe to make and yet taste out of this world. you may decide to adjust things to your liking .
I believe this is much better than alot of recipes you'll find out there and it taste similar but better than like a lea and perrins sauce.
1. Combine all ingredients in small sauce pan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 30 - 40 minutes.
3. Taste.. and adjust ingredients to your liking if necassary.
4. Place entire amount into a robo coupe or blender and puree.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2 or more hours, preferrably over night.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 50|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 189.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 75.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.