Ready in 2 hours
This is a very easy recipe to make and yet taste out of this world. you may decide to adjust things to your liking .
I believe this is much better than alot of recipes you'll find out there and it taste similar but better than like a lea and perrins sauce.
1. Combine all ingredients in small sauce pan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 30 - 40 minutes.
3. Taste.. and adjust ingredients to your liking if necassary.
4. Place entire amount into a robo coupe or blender and puree.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2 or more hours, preferrably over night.