1. Combine all ingredients in small sauce pan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 30 - 40 minutes.
3. Taste.. and adjust ingredients to your liking if necassary.
4. Place entire amount into a robo coupe or blender and puree.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2 or more hours, preferrably over night.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 50|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 189.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 75.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe