1. In large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup milk, onion, cream cheese, carrots, potato, mushrooms, paresan cheese and salt.
2. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the cream cheese is melted
3. Stir in chicken and peas; heat through
4. Pour into an ungreased 2-quart baking dish
5. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk.
6. Add the bisquick and cheddar cheese; blend well
7. Pour over hot chicken mixture.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (847g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1514 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 168.2g||224 %|
|Saturated Fat 84.3g||422 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 50.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13g|
|Cholesterol 597.7mg||184 %|
|Sodium 2814.2mg||97 %|
|Potassium 1446.6mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 69.3g|
|Protein 73.8g||105 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2092
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe