Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Cheesed up Chicken Pot Pie recipe, or contribute your own.
"Really yummy! But needs to be in oven 45 mins. Potatoes and onions still crunchy but really good flavor"
1. In large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup milk, onion, cream cheese, carrots, potato, mushrooms, paresan cheese and salt.
2. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the cream cheese is melted
3. Stir in chicken and peas; heat through
4. Pour into an ungreased 2-quart baking dish
5. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk.
6. Add the bisquick and cheddar cheese; blend well
7. Pour over hot chicken mixture.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
mquattlebaum 2y agoReally yummy! But needs to be in oven 45 mins. Potatoes and onions still crunchy but really good flavor
ShanikaF 3y agoJust put this in the oven! Looks and smells amazing
maryjohnson1 3y agoReally good recipe and tastes good! Would make this again!
valindasalazar 3y agoAmazing recipe! Made two!
Kristincampos 4y agoBest chicken pot pie recipe I've made!! Amazing!
Mamabird84 4y agoI'm making it right now so I hope it turns out. Smells yummy!
nianderson 10y agoIt was pretty good ill be making it again
Metshrine 10y ago[I posted this recipe.]