Top-ranked recipe named "Cheesy Spanish Rice and Chicken"
A quick and easy recipe with leftovers that everyone loves! Feel free to mix up the amount of cheese or spices and try some new ones!
1. Defrost chicken if not already. Season with garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Set oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix with whisk in the bottom of a casserole dish, 2 quart 11inch, cream of chicken, chicken broth, water, saffron rice, and onion powder.
3. Top with chicken slices and pepper.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
5. Mix rice and chicken and top with cheered cheese.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes until rice and chicken is fully cooked.
7. Let sit for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Rice may not full cook if you don't mix after 45 minutes.