Top-ranked recipe named "Chewy Chocolate Chip Heath Bar Cookies"
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl cream together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well blended
3. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and Heath Bar bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough with a cookie scoop onto the prepared cookie sheets
5. Bake larger cookies for 11 to 13 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely
There are no reviews yet for Chewy Chocolate Chip Heath Bar Cookies. Be the first to review it!