1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl cream together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well blended
3. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and Heath Bar bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough with a cookie scoop onto the prepared cookie sheets
5. Bake larger cookies for 11 to 13 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (589g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 297 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g||103 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 122.3mg||38 %|
|Sodium 116369.9mg||4013 %|
|Potassium 94.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 202.4g||60 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 202.4g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1082
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!