1. Place saucepan over medium-high heat. Place butter in saucepan. Once it has melted, add garlic.
2. When garlic begins to brown, add chicken. Stir chicken until it loses all traces of pink.
3. Add heavy cream, continue to stir the sauce.
4. Once heavy cream begins to boil, add Parmesan cheese and lower heat to medium.
5. Simmer sauce, stirring regularly, for 15 - 20 minutes, until it reaches the desired thickness.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 291 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.4g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g||78 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 133.5mg||41 %|
|Sodium 107mg||4 %|
|Potassium 210.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 18.1g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 371
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!