1. Place rice and 2-1/2 cups water in a 2-3 quart pan; bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes
2. Meanwhile, stir broth, cornstarch, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, and ginger until smooth; set aside.
3. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2 inch wide strips. Place wok or stir fry pan over high heat. When hot, add oil, then chicken. Stir often until chicken is no longer pink in center, 2-3 minutes. Lift out and cover to keep warm.
4. To wok, add bell pepper, bok choy, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly and cook until bell pepper is barely tender-crisp to bite, 1 1/2-2 minutes; lift out and set aside.
5. Stir broth mix, then pour into wok and stir, bubbling, about 1 minutes. Gently mix in chicken and vegetables. Spoon rice into center of a platter and arrange chicken mix alongside, placing bok choy around rim of platter. Add additional soy sauce to taste.
Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by marlene
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (711g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 65.8mg||20 %|
|Sodium 8132.2mg||280 %|
|Potassium 1100.9mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.5g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 68.4g|
|Protein 47.9g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 529
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.