1. Chop the onion, celery, and broccoli and boil all together to soften.
2. Boil and shred the chicken breasts.
3. Mix the chicken, onion, celery, broccoli, cream of chicken, mayonnaise, and lime juice.
4. Place the mixture in two small casserole dishes or one big one about 2 inches deep.
5. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese
6. Crush the Ritz crackers and pour over the cheddar cheese the work the crumbs into the cheese.
7. Heat the oven to 350 degrees and cook for 1 hour.
8. Serve on white rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (96g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 34.2mg||11 %|
|Sodium 39.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 185.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 22.1g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 169
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe