1) Saut diced chicken and season to taste (chili powder, salt, garlic powder, pepper, cayenne pepper)
2) Saut diced onion until transparent (season similarly)
3) Mix softened Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Chilies, and Cream of Celery Soup in large bowl
4) Mix in about 10oz of Cheddar Cheese and Black Beans
4) Fold in Onion and Chicken
5) In deep pan, scoop mixture into tortillas - wet top flap of tortilla with mixture to seal
6) Dab additional mixture onto top of enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining Cheese
7) Bake ~~at; 350F for 35-40 minutes uncovered on middle rack (if frozen, cook covered for one hour then uncovered for 10-15 minutes)
8) Freeze or refrigerate pan of uncooked enchiladas for use later (they cook better than they reheat)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (467g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 267 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.7g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 121.1mg||37 %|
|Sodium 741.9mg||26 %|
|Potassium 937.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 105.2g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.8g||63 %|
|Sugars, other 89.4g|
|Protein 47.5g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 862
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe