"I loved this recipe, though I ended up with a pretty different outcome! We couldn't find all the right ingredients and substituted a few hot green peppers (I think I used 2) for the pimento and used dried basil instead of fresh basil (same amount, though). It was still absolutely fantastic if you like spicy food (which I love). The sauce was still delicious and I can imagine how good it would've been w/ the right peppers. I served it with some penne and olive oil with sauted asparagus and garlic on the side. I'll definitely be cooking this one again!"
- Heat skillet over medium high heat
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls
- Dip chicken in milk, and then coat with crumbs
- Add chicken to skillet with 1/2 of the butter about 5 min
- Add remaining butter, flip chicken and cook another 5 min till chicken is cooked.
- Remove and keep warm
- Add broth to skillet, bring to boil over medium heat
- Stir in cream, and pimientos; boil and stir for 1 min
- Reduce heat, add parmesan cheese, basil and pepper; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve chicken with sauce poured over.
survivingonempty 4w agoThis is so delicious! I could eat this every night!
ChefSpence 1m agoAwesome recipe! Add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella when reducing cream to thicken sauce.
ifaria 2m agoVery good
hollyroland0529n5p7 2m agoThe sauce is amazing
memackjr 2m agoI finally made this recipe with salmon and it was as awesome as I thought it would be. My daughter's boyfriend is a vegetarian and he love it!
ifaria 2m agoVery satisfying
Didi9194 4m agoOmg to die for, I didn't bread my chicken, I butterflied them n cooked them on the BBQ not quite fully done then added to the sauce to cook fully. To thicken the sauce I added a few tbsp of flour to some chicken stock before adding to the pot n it thickened it nicely. Knocked it outa the park according to my kids n daughter n law..will definitely make again n again! !!
jaswedberg 4m agoUsed corn flakes instead of bread crumbs and also let the chicken finish cooking in the sauce for about 10 minutes....was the best chicken I ever had! Definitely will make again!
cayococo16 7m agoDelicious! I didn't have pimiento so I substituted sun-dried tomatoes. I will use this recipe next time I entertain...very decadent!
Jettech 7m agoI made this for the first time for my family and it was a huge success!!! We all loved it!! I will change a couple of things next time, like, pound out the chic breasts or get cutlets. I will definitely make more sauce!