Ready in 20 minutes
"I loved this recipe, though I ended up with a pretty different outcome! We couldn't find all the right ingredients and substituted a few hot green peppers (I think I used 2) for the pimento and used dried basil instead of fresh basil (same amount, though). It was still absolutely fantastic if you like spicy food (which I love). The sauce was still delicious and I can imagine how good it would've been w/ the right peppers. I served it with some penne and olive oil with sauted asparagus and garlic on the side. I'll definitely be cooking this one again!"
- Heat skillet over medium high heat
- Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls
- Dip chicken in milk, and then coat with crumbs
- Add chicken to skillet with 1/2 of the butter about 5 min
- Add remaining butter, flip chicken and cook another 5 min till chicken is cooked.
- Remove and keep warm
- Add broth to skillet, bring to boil over medium heat
- Stir in cream, and pimientos; boil and stir for 1 min
- Reduce heat, add parmesan cheese, basil and pepper; cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve chicken with sauce poured over.
Sportfan2 2w agoExcellent turn out with this. Loved the cream sauce!
Sherrens 1m ago
jeanettenyberg 1m agoGood and creamy- very easy to make
bhotchkiss07 1m agoLove this and super easy to make. Must try !!!!
survivingonempty 3m agoThis is so delicious! I could eat this every night!
ChefSpence 3m agoAwesome recipe! Add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella when reducing cream to thicken sauce.
ifaria 4m agoVery good
hollyroland0529n5p7 4m agoThe sauce is amazing
memackjr 5m agoI finally made this recipe with salmon and it was as awesome as I thought it would be. My daughter's boyfriend is a vegetarian and he love it!
ifaria 5m agoVery satisfying