* Put all ingredients in a large ziplock bag (except parsley or cilantro) and refrigerate overnight.
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Arrange chicken in a single layer in a shallow pan, spooning marinade over chicken evenly.
* Bake chicken pieces 50 minutes to one hour. (Boneless pieces will require less cooking time, 20-30 minutes).
* Garnish with parsley, if desired.
* May be served hot, with juices spooned over or cooled to room temperature, refrigerated and served later.
** If you cook the chicken and it seems dry as it is cooking, spoon juices over the top of chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (547g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 650 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.2g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 336mg||103 %|
|Sodium 714.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1100.1mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.8g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 56.5g|
|Protein 84.5g||121 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1232
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.