* Put all ingredients in a large ziplock bag (except parsley or cilantro) and refrigerate overnight.
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Arrange chicken in a single layer in a shallow pan, spooning marinade over chicken evenly.
* Bake chicken pieces 50 minutes to one hour. (Boneless pieces will require less cooking time, 20-30 minutes).
* Garnish with parsley, if desired.
* May be served hot, with juices spooned over or cooled to room temperature, refrigerated and served later.
** If you cook the chicken and it seems dry as it is cooking, spoon juices over the top of chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (547g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 650 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.2g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 336mg||103 %|
|Sodium 714.8mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1100.1mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.8g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 56.5g|
|Protein 84.5g||121 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1232
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe